Why choose ITPS as your Virgin Media Business channel partner?
The Virgin Media Business (VMB) partner market is divided into three tiers – Strategic Partners (drawn from the top 10% of partners nationally), Development Partners and Serviced Partners.
Our Strategic Partner status puts ITPS in an elite tier of VMB partners across the UK, giving us privileged access to high level benefits that we can then pass on to our customers.
We can offer you a more personal level of service, quicker response and in many instances automated services and tools that maximise efficiency and revenue for you as a channel partner.
Benefits to you:
- We have access to tariffs and preferential pricing not available to Serviced Partners.
- Access to the full VMB portfolio including data, internet and voice, again something not available to Serviced Partners.
- Our retention rate for Virgin Connectivity customers is 30% higher than the industry standard, thanks to providing additional support to underpin a smooth transition.
- In-house product experts who enhance value, and can troubleshoot issues with diagnostics, IP, Cisco, cloud solutions and storage.
- We enable opportunities and add value for you, rather than simply working on a transactional model.
- Named cross functional support team in place throughout account, service and billing teams. Some partners will drive you towards using their portal services, we prefer the human touch and you will always be able to speak to someone who can help you with any queries or problems.
- Dedicated order management team and field project managers in place, plus a dedicated field project manager assigned to large or complex data solution projects. Access to the Director Resolution Office (DRO) for installation escalations.
- We are a VMB ACE (Advanced Customer Experience) account in terms of support, which is your guarantee that service management, procurement, billing and fault management services are delivered at the highest level. You gain access to a dedicated Strategic Partner fault support desk and service issues are raised with senior agents via an exclusive ITPS PIN access code, bypassing the usual 1st and 2nd line fault teams.
- Network Investment – ITPS and VMB have invested over £1m in the network, including a 10Gbps high capacity optical network linking our three ISO27001-certified, Tier 3 data centres together. This facilitates fail over to another data centre and also allows rapid transfer of data between locations, so even the total loss of any data centre would have no effect on customers. The design delivers fault tolerance and automatic failover in a truly self-healing network.
“ITPS quickly understood how to expand our performance base by interacting with an existing customer to advise on solutions that were fit for purpose. Using ITPS as an additional arm to our existing services, they were able to deliver a solution for 75 circuits. The diligence during the delivery was supported by their project management and Professional Services Department.”
Virgin Media Business
“We choose our partners carefully, and have worked side by side with ITPS for over a decade, using our combined expertise to develop technology solutions that meet the challenges their clients face. This long-standing relationship has given us faith in the depth and breadth of their technical knowledge and experience, which make them ideal candidates for Strategic Partner status.”
Contact Ian Donaldson on 0191 442 8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the benefits of becoming an ITPS channel partner today.