Backup and storage – why protecting ever-increasing amounts of data and complex critical systems is a challenge for every business.
We are a long-established and respected name in the world of assured backup, storage and recovery, with UK-wide businesses ranging from SMEs and large corporates to shipping and blue light organisations trusting us to deliver the highest levels of service.
All our solutions are based on a combination of high availability communications links, plus tailored backup and fast recovery solutions, all wrapped up in a regularly tested business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
Arrange a free consultation to find out how our backup and storage services could benefit you.
All businesses are different and our backup products and services can be individually tailored to provide a bespoke solution for each specific client, enabling high availability, disaster recovery and business continuity configurations that suit the client’s business needs.
We offer multiple configurations, from on-site traditional tape or disk backup to a cloud-based solution housed in our Tier 3, ISO27001:2013-certified data centres, equipped with high speed 10G connections. Every solution is reliable, scalable and secure.
In this video Managing Director Garry Sheriff talks about the importance of backup.
Features and Benefits
- Data sizes from 100GB to multiple petabytes
- Fully managed, automated service
- Real time monitoring and web portal
- Simple, straightforward pricing model
- ISO27001-certified UK data centres
- Protects all operating systems and applications
- Agentless software
- 256-bit AES encryption
- FIPS 140-2 accredited
- Encryption and compression at source, plus de-duplication services
- Unlimited backup and restore
Planning for disaster is a vital part in protecting a business and allowing continuous operation. We help businesses create and deliver a strategy that protects them against all types of interruption.
Our range of consultancy services and technology solutions include:
- Business continuity planning workshops
- Disaster Recovery architecture planning and design workshops
- Co-location facilities – Workspace Recovery (including ISO27001 certified environments)
- Replication solutions
- Backup and Data Protection Solutions