All our data centres are connected by our own 10Gbps+ network, which is secure, diverse and provides sub-second failover.
ITPS data centre facilities allow our customers to securely rent anything from a basic rack to a fully managed computer infrastructure solution, minimising the chance of disruption to their business. Customers using these data centre facilities can also take advantage of two separate high speed connectivity networks that serve the buildings. Co-location and rack space packages are available from as little as one unit (1U), through to dedicated part or full racks in a ‘carrier grade’ data centre. All our data centres feature resilient power, cooling and connectivity, supported by on site technical staff.
- Power: dedicated substation on site
- Backup diesel generators with fuel tanks onsite
- Fuel refilling contracts with SLA in place
- N+1 UPS Systems
- Dual PDU on separate UPS provided into each rack
- Cooling: hot aisle containment, N+1 cooling systems.
- Industry leading energy efficiency target PUE of 1.2
- Fire: VESDA fire detection system
- FM200 gas-fire suppressant system
- Security: staffed 24/7/365, located on first floor of secure building, escorted access only, CCTV surveillance cameras, individual security locks on all racks