All our data centres are connected by our own 10Gbps+ network, which is secure, diverse and provides sub second failover.
Our data centre facilities allow customers to securely rent anything from a basic rack to a fully managed computer infrastructure solution, minimising the chance of disruption to their business. Customers using these data centre facilities can also take advantage of two separate high speed connectivity networks that serve the buildings. Co-location and rack space packages are available from as little as one unit (1U), through to dedicated part or full racks in a ‘carrier grade’ data centre. All our data centres feature resilient power, cooling and connectivity, supported by on site technical staff.
- Power: dedicated substation on site
- Backup: diesel generator with fuel tanks onsite sufficient for 24 hours continuous running
- Fuel: refilling contracts with SLA in place
- N+1 UPS systems
- Dual PDU available in every rack
- Cooling: N+1 cooling systems
- Fire: VESDA fire detection system
- FM200 gas-fire suppressant system
- Security: staffed 24/7/365, CCTV surveillance cameras, individual security locks on all racks
- Individual racks and pods available on request