Our team of highly qualified, knowledgeable consultants can help you get more value from your IT, ranging from expert advice on a straightforward upgrade of your existing network, through to a new, more responsive and cost effective infrastructure.
We work in partnership alongside your in-house team, and our track record in successfully delivering a wide range of projects for a variety of clients across the public and private sectors gives us an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise to apply to your IT problems.
Our expertise in high availability, communications services, data security and storage, virtualisation and networking has helped hundreds of organisations improve performance and efficiency and get better value from their IT spend.
Arrange a free consultation to find out how working with ITPS could benefit your business.
Our consultancy services include:
- Network infrastructure
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Information Lifecycle Management
- Email Archive Solutions
- Business Process Management
- Knowledge Management
- Storage Optimisation
- Server Infrastructure
Our commitment to working in partnership with our clients is total. Providing top level technical knowledge and experience, and combining that with a listening approach means we can help any type of customer, regardless of their technology platform or business requirement.
Our approach depends on what best suits your needs. We can work alongside your in-house team adding value where needed, or manage your entire IT function from strategic direction to day to day management and support.
With over a decade of experience in delivering innovative, cost saving ICT consultancy, solutions and support, we have proved time and time again our ability to listen to our client’s business problems and issues, and then deliver up to and way beyond the promise.
Our reputation is built on having the high level expertise and understanding needed to become a strategic partner, one on which on which clients can depend to support them in making the right technology choices.
Recent consultancy projects:
- The 18-month roll out of a 40-site WAN with multi-failover, for one of the UK’s largest financial organisations, plus on-site support to the client’s in-house IT team
- Mirroring and cleansing of military data prior to the sale of the commercial arm of a global aerospace development business; followed by upgrading, migrating and integration of the ICT system with the purchaser’s multi-site ICT infrastructure, backed up with onsite support. .
- The upgrade to full virtualisation and DR of an IT system linking several UK airports for a cargo and ground handling client, with a five-minute RTO objective
- Planning and implementation of a software upgrade across 4500 new desktop computers in 26 countries
- Support of large-scale network user changes for 2500 healthcare sector staff, and development and infrastructure build of an out of hours contact centre, delivered via cloud services
- Installation of new telecommunications infrastructure and disaster recovery facilities in the legal, aerospace, manufacturing and blue light sectors, where strong project management is a pre-requisite
Contact us now on 0844 0502240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help.