Zerto, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
Be prepared, recover from any disruption.
Do you know how much a disaster could cost your business? Disaster can strike in many forms, from simple human error to malicious attacks.
Companies of all sizes are deploying applications on virtualised IT infrastructures and in public, private and hybrid cloud models. However, protecting these applications is challenging as traditional replication and disaster recovery solutions were not designed for virtualized data centres. We use best of breed tools such as Zerto to keep your business safe.
Still think disaster will not happen to you? Take a look at our evaluation checklist and then decide.
- At what level in the company is there business acceptance of the BC/DR plan?
- Is the company able to work after, and even during, a disaster?
- Are the recovery point objectives (RPOs) and recovery time objectives (RTOs) acceptable for the cost and administrative effort of the solution? Will the business goals be met?
- Are multiple DR solutions being leveraged to meet the BC/DR goals? Is there expertise within the
team to support each solution?
- Is recovery and protection possible at the application level?
- How long it will take to recover VMs and restore application availability? Can the DR process be
- Does the team have the training necessary to fail over a site?
Make sure your organisation can recover from the next disaster with ITPS services and solutions.